No matter who you are or where you come from, you will probably make mistakes. It’s OK because no one is perfect. Even the most intelligent and most well-spoken people you know make mistakes sometimes. The important thing is that you can make mistakes and learn from them. But sometimes, it’s best to laugh at our silly mistakes every day and move on without looking back. Why? Because it’s embarrassing to think back on when we embarrassed ourselves in front of other people.
We looked over the Internet for 18 examples of people making silly everyday mistakes to show you what we mean. Check them out, and laugh a lot!
1. I’m making smoothies.
2. There needed to be better news.
3. “I saw this at an ice rink, where I also saw a similar set of doors.”
4. “My friend’s girlfriend’s dad accidentally sent them an xxxxl cutting board for their housewarming.”
5. This is why they should have been hung on the wall from the start.
6. It’s easy to guess what mistakes were made here.
7. “I had a feeling they’d mess this up…”
8. Those cones look like they are there for a reason or something.
9. “I’d like a venti coffee parm and a garlic frappuccino.”
10. Some men want nothing more than to watch the world burn.
11. “I ordered wrapping paper online, but there was a mistake, and now I have a huge poster of my face. I’m not even mad.”
12. “I don’t think he knew this angle would be used to film him.”
13. Whoever made this logo could have done a better job.
14. “My girlfriend didn’t want to lose the keys to her lock…”
15. “I don’t think my mom knows how to use her rice cooker.”
16. “Someone at my stepfather’s workplace accidentally put dry ice in the toilet.”
17. This panorama picture of a dog didn’t work.
18. Mistakes were made